V A C A N C Y
LOGISTICS OFFICER (IMPORTS/EXPORTS)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the above position based in Mutare.
Exports Clerk assist in the processing of imports and export documents and submission.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Record tea bids received.
- Checks samples received from estates against sample dispatch notes.
- Generate invoices, certificate of origins and any other export documents for customs clearance.
- Check correctness of export documents and submit same to clearing agents for customs clearance.
- Collect the customs cleared and ensure that the documents have been captured correctly by ZIMRA.
- Assists on Bills of entry follow up
- Process and compiles export documentation.
- Prepares Phytosanitary certificates for the Plant Inspector.
- Reconciles and files CD1 forms discharged from the bank.
- Submission of documents to relevant regulatory authorities and banks.
- Apply for import and export permits.
- Follows up availability and movement of trucks for exports.
- Performs any other duties as lawfully instructed by Superiors.
- 5 “O” Levels including Maths and English.
- Higher National Diploma in Customs Clearing.
- Clean class 4 driver’s license.
- At least one year working experience in customs clearing.
- Computer literacy.
- Good communication skills and be able to work beyond normal working hours when required.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal/external stakeholders.
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy required.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours to meet set deadlines.
Applications together with CV AND current remuneration to be emailed to: email@example.com by 7 May, 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be responded to. No chancers please.