V A C A N C Y
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the above position based in Mutare.
Treasury Officer assists in maintaining and keep track of company bank, cash and cash instruments transactions and records.
- Ensures proper record keeping for all receipts and payments.
- Initiates electronic funds transfers on the various banking platforms.
- Updates cash books daily.
- Process payments and receipts in the Cash Management and Accounts Payable modules.
- Prepares monthly bank and cash accounts reconciliations.
- Prepares all relevant accounting journals.
- Handles cash and cash instruments.
- Performing any other duties as delegated by superiors.
- 5 “O” Levels including Maths and English.
- Higher National Diploma in Banking & Finance/Accounting
- Professional qualification such as ACCA/CIMA an added advantage.
- At least one year working experience in a Finance or Banking environment.
- Computer literacy.
- Good communication skills and be able to work beyond normal working hours when required.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Ability to utilize and implement technology applications for e-banking purposes.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal/external stakeholders.
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy required.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours to meet set deadlines.
Applications together with CV AND current remuneration to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 7 May, 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be responded to. No chancers please.